Home >> Referrers
To aid you in providing the most appropriate treatment to your patient, our referring doctors are able to view their patients’ images online. Simply follow the steps to set up your personal login and you’ll be able to access you patients’ images at any time with ease. To ensure appropriate patient care and confidentiality is maintanined, only those medical professionals with AHPRA registration and a provider number are able to create an account.
We provide a wide range of ultrasound examination types...
- Urinary tract/KUB
- Thyroid/Neck/Salivary Glands
- Upper and lower limb venous – DVT
- Abdominal Aorta – AAA
- Arterial lower limbs
- Venous incompetency
- Dating/1st trimester (Nuchal Translucency ultrasounds are currently unavailable)
- Morphology/2nd Trimester
- 3rd Trimester
- Groin and anterior abdominal wall – Hernia
- Lumps and Bumps
- Abdomen: Nothing to eat or drink for 8 hours prior to the exam. Examination is best performed early in the morning. Fasting is required for all abdominal ultrasounds, not just those assessing the gallbladder. Non-fasting or examinations in the afternoon will lead to increased bowel gas levels which limits visualisation of the pancreas, aorta, liver, CBD, portal vein and gallbladder.
- Renal: Nothing to eat for 8 hours prior to the exam. Full bladder required: Empty bladder 90min prior to appointment, drink 1 litre of water and finish it 1 hour before the appointment. Do not empty bladder
- Pelvic and Obstetric: Full bladder required: Empty bladder 90min prior to appointment, drink 1 litre of water and finish it 1 hour before the appointment. Do not empty bladder